Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm back


Blogging seems to be a summer thing. I'm sitting here, drinking a cup of tea, no report cards to write, no articles to read, caught up with my housework (more or less) and ready to rejoin my blogging community.
So, summer plans... this is my summer of creativity. I'm going to sew, try to learn to play the guitar, and Go To Mexico for an art class with Candace Lopez: http://www.sdccinsanmiguel.com/ . In the meantime, I'm up for getting in touch with neglected friends, going to the beach, and lots of reading what I want to read (starting with The Kite Runner).
Speaking of creativity, I'll close with a photo of the painting Molly made for my Mom for Mother's day - it's about 2" by 3". Someday I hope to have the talent of my daughter.

2 comments:

erica said...

so nice to see what is happening in the world of morgan and family. Isn't it great to read what you want....no time limits or vital points to understand...just reading for the love of reading. We are planning to do a lot of that this summer also!

Anonymous said...

oh..you're going to San Miguel de Allende!!?...I've always wanted to go there..I hope you take pictures..it's supposed to be stunning..I may try and go in August..when are you going??